Grace UCC Cemetery
The cemetery is located at Memorial Drive, directly in back of the church. It is owned by Grace UCC and is managed by Grace UCC Cemetery Board.
The Cemetery Board consists of members of the church.
In 1764 land was conveyed by Raphael Taney the first church (known as the old yellow church) was built where the cemetery is located, with Reformed and Lutheran congregations sharing the building.
In 1812 the Lutherans moved to a new location and the Reformed congregation continued using the building for another eight years.
The cemetery is a beautiful setting for burial of loved ones. The Cemetery Board maintains the cemetery grounds. Contact the church office (410-756-2302) to be directed to a Cemetery Board member about purchase of a lot or any cemetery issues.